About ITCS Group
ITCS Group is a global IT Managed Services firm delivering tangible outcomes for our customers.
We are privileged to include some of the world’s largest banks, insurance firms and multinationals as our customers. We also support smaller start-ups and SME's as they aspire to conquer their markets.
We are expanding on a daily basis and if you're looking for the next step in your career, want to be valued as a professional, and endeavour to exceed expectations - then we want to speak with you.
Headquartered in Singapore and strategically located in Hong Kong, Tokyo, the US, Australia, China, and India.
About the role
We are looking for an innovative Solution Consultant to develop and implement ICT Systems and Network architecture that will meet customers needs.
The Solution Consultant’s responsibilities include gathering requirements and functional/technical specifications, assessing the current ICT Infrastructure, identify areas in need of improvement and develop Proof of Concepts.
To be successful in this role – you need to have exceptional communication skills across all levels of an organisation.
What will you be doing?
- Pre-sales support.
- Design for customer's ICT system and Network.
- To provide solution proposal and presentations, proof of concept and technical documentation.
- Ensure good and timely communication among customers, implementation, and sales teams.
- Project scheduling, tracking, and reporting.
- Project management work such as technical documents including system documentation, and network diagrams.
- Installation, configuration, maintenance and operation support of Routers/ Switches, Firewall, Server, and PC equipment's.
- Development of new ICT solution product/service.
What you need to have:
- Excellent customer interface, communication, and technical writing skills are a must.
- Over 5 years of work experience in technical pre-sales or consulting support in ICT or related areas.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese. Knowledge of Mandarin or Japanese would be a plus.
- Positive minded, responsible, independent, and self-motivated personality.
- Network design and planning skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Hands on experience of network equipment such as Router, LAN switch.
Interested parties please send your application to our recruiter via email directly and quote the job reference number if any.