IT Workspace / System Engineer
ITCS Group is a global IT Managed Services firm delivering tangible outcomes for our customers.
We are privileged to include some of the world’s largest banks, insurance firms and multinationals as our customers. We also support smaller start-ups and SME's as they aspire to conquer their markets.
We are expanding on a daily basis and if you're looking for the next step in your career, want to be valued as a professional, and endeavour to exceed expectations - then we want to speak with you.
Headquartered in Singapore and strategically located in Hong Kong, Tokyo, the US, Australia, China, and India.
bout the role
Are you an IT Support Engineer looking to make a big impact? Perhaps you’re a rockstar at a Service Provider, looking to break into the financial services world.
When you start, your primary focus will be implementing best operational practices and workspace support for APAC, US and the UK. As we grow you’ll be hands-on with systems implementation and automation in the banks modern tech stack.
Day to day:
- Provide operation support and workspace support for APAC, US and UK.
- Ensure the healthiness and robustness of Workspace systems in providing business agility, stability, and continuity.
- Ensure proactive monitoring of all Workspace systems and diligently identify legacy issues and weaknesses before they manifest into audit issues or business impact.
- Document the design and implementation record of Workspace systems in a structured and consistent manner so that Technology Operations teams can consume accordingly.
- Provide Level-2 escalation support in relation to Workspace production systems and participate in cross team incident management forums.
- Ensure all IT security baselines are met and any non-conformances are effectively identified, reported and rectified.
- Coordinate impact assessment, issues troubleshooting, service restoration and root cause analysis pertaining to Workspace systems.
- Ensure full compliance of Workspace platforms with all regulatory requirements applicable in countries where the firm operates.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Strong hands-on practical experience in Workspace products in particular to the following technologies
- Microsoft SCCM
- Microsoft SCOM
- Microsoft O365 Exchange Online
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop
Interested parties please send your application to our recruiter via email directly and quote the job reference number if any.