Senior IT Program Manager
We are seeking to hire a Senior IT Program Manager for one of our clients. The role encompasses the overall management and delivery of the company's products and services. If you're seeking to advance your career in a fast paced and rewarding environment we want to speak with you.
- Ensure business alignment by translating business strategy and direction into technical vision, strategy and roadmap
- Lead the development of the company's IT architecture and facilitate its adoption; review technology selection and system designs for compliance with established architecture
- Lead in delivering the architectural design of enterprise scale, end-to-end solution for major projects; guide projects in their technology and vendor selections
- Lead in walk-throughs and reviews of systems design
- Prototype novel business solutions; evaluate or pilot business-enabling solutions
- Lead the resolution of technically complex, cross-system or long term issues that impact business operation
- Provide high level consultancy or advice to management and technical teams to assist in decision making
- Monitor and track progress of work products to ensure delivery according to predetermined estimates and plans
- Mentor team members
- Participate and contribute positively to create a diverse and inclusive culture with trust and respect.
- Play an active role to support cross team/division/department efforts and model collaborative behaviors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent, Masters preferred.
- Efficient communications skills, fluent in English & Cantonese, PTH preferred.
- Minimum 10+ years of hands on experience in Mobile / Web system development and design. Proven experience in software architecture design.
- Understanding in Cloud computing – certification in architect of a cloud vendor
- Understanding in Computer Security – certification in CISSP or equivalent
- Understanding in Enterprise Architecture – TOGAF 9 or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in working in Agile Team environment, good knowledge of DevOps pipeline.
- Strong organizational & leadership skills. Experience in Managing a team of size 5 ~ 10 members.
- Experienced in Project management, certification in PMP preferred.
Interested parties please send your application to our recruiter via email directly and quote the job reference number if any.