Data Center Lead
Our client is one of the Top Tier International Investment Bank and they are now expanding. They are currently looking to hire a Data Center Team Lead to overlook the operations within their Data centers.
- Technical expertise in DC, break fix etc.
- Experiences and technical expertise in structured cabling and Patching
- Manage movement of equipment, tracking progress and status of DC locations
- Shift Scheduling and backfill requests
- Able to come up with training material and train junior team members
- Responsible for all reporting required by BofA (frequency determined by business needs)
- Attend all meetings (frequency determined by business needs)
- Point of Contact for smart hand service submission
- Management of local teams and coverage for other countries
- Coverage for holidays, ad hoc across all locations
- Handle L1 escalations, through reporting back to BofA DC Leads
- Must have team management/people management experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with operations and audit requirements and concept
- DC Services experience
Interested parties please send your application to our recruiter via email directly and quote the job reference number if any.