Application Production Support (Unix / SQL, Investment Banking)
ITCS Group is an IT Managed Services, Outsourcing and Talent-Sourcing company. We provide customised IT Consulting Solutions, Project Management, IT resourcing and on/off-shore Application Development Services across the Asia Pacific region. With offices strategically located in Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Mumbai. ITCS Group is the preferred technology partner for leading MNCs, including Global Investment Banks, Fortune 500 companies, across Asia Pacific.
We are looking to hire Application Production Support Specialists of varying seniorities (Junior to Senior levels) in Singapore to support our client which is a top Global Investment Bank.
The team is responsible for the production support of the bank’s applications, involved in the identification and resolution of production incidents:
- Problem Management / post incident resolution to determine root cause, mitigating actions, drive and track permanent resolution.
- Management of incident and problem tickets through the enterprise ITSM tool
- Capacity and Performance Management.
- Working with development teams for take-on and training of new services or significant upgrades.
- Providing support for Audits (internal and external).
- Stakeholder management, working closely with Business and Operations partners to understand KPI metrics to measure service stability to prioritize defect fixes and enhancements.
- Experienced in Production Support or relevant track record
- Prior experience providing support on either payment or market / trading system is required for Mid-Senior to Senior profiles
- Operating system knowledge in UNIX
- Knowledge of scripting and familiar with Database technologies (Oracle, SQL)
- Proficiency in some of the following: Java/J2EE – Core Java, JDBC, EJB, & Java Web Services
- Experience in server-side technologies will be an advantage - SOAP/Restful services, XML/XSLT, XML, JDBC, AOP, MQ Micro Services & MuleSoft
- Knowledge of Middleware components will be advantageous (Message Broker, IBM Websphere MQ, JBoss application server, MuleSoft)
- Experience / knowledge using monitoring / scheduling tools
- Ability to work closely with technology infrastructure Teams, development & testing teams in supporting Integrated / Independent releases and upgrades
- SQL / Oracle
- Payment System
- Location: HarbourFront
Interested parties please send your application to our recruiter via email directly and quote the job reference number if any.