IT Desktop Support Technician
We are seeking to hire a Desktop Support Engineer to assist our luxury brand client. This position within the IT Operations team will be on the front lines of company's IT support. Via Phone and Ticketing system. The primary task of this position will be to troubleshoot and resolve endpoint issues, install, and support the systems, and assist with the day-to-day operations for their global IT infrastructure.
- Provide day-to-day delivery and technical support for end-users of desktop applications, telephones, handheld email devices, printers, computer hardware, mobile device, AV system and familiar with retail store support via Ticketing and Phone support and onsite support as required.
- Supports Windows and MAC. Diagnoses and troubleshoots computer and general network issues.
- Provides timely resolution of end user problems as per SLA.
- Provide support for field personnel remote communications and connectivity.
- Basic administration of phone systems.
- As necessary, performs other duties as required.
- Company management and outside business associates.
- Exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines\standards.
- Organize and prioritize workflow and to meet established timeframes.
- Maintain updated knowledge of policies, procedures, products and activities of assigned area.
- Participate in on call activities and follow escalation process to provide 24/7 support on weekdays and weekend.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues with PC’s, Powerful Workstations, Laptop hardware and software onsite and remote.
- Knowledge of Windows and OS X environment and computer hardware and software at an intermediate or advanced level.
- Experience in provisioning & support with Avaya VOIP hardware/software or an equivalent VOIP ecosystem.
- Must have experience working with ticket-based systems for registering incidents and requests.
- Knowledge of IP networks, DNS, DHCP and experience with troubleshooting all aspects of wired and wireless configurations.
- Experience with MS SCCM/Jamf or equivalent computer imaging.
- Experienced in remote customer support including wireless LAN access, VPN, DSL, and Cable services.
- Experience in Backups, Active Directory, O365, and Windows server environment.
- Configure & troubleshoot endpoint devices, operating system, POS, desktop\kiosk applications, telephony, and all IT hardware located at site.
- General knowledge of AV system support including, operation, installation, and configuration of projectors, amplifiers, AV matrix routers, control systems and touch panels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and able to communicate, read, and write effectively in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Excellent customer service skills, strong attention to details with excellent follow up.
- General understanding of server computing, networking, phone setup- support, storage, virtualization, and business applications.
Interested parties please send your application to our recruiter via email directly and quote the job reference number if any.