Lead C Developer
- Come up with ideas, architecture and see to their implementation to make sure we maintain market leadership at the cutting edge of technology.
- Client communication: take the lead in understanding and solving technical challenges.
- Business users: direct face to face communication, partner with to build solutions, assist with Exchange communication related to protocol changes, new trading features and go-lives.
As a key member of our team the successful candidate will:
- Lead development of high frequency and low latency trading solutions using C and FPGA/Verilog in Exchange co-lo data centers.
- If not an expert already must become one in Linux internals and x86 hardware, optimization for low latency and stable jitter.
- Good understanding of cut-through switching, low level pcap analysis, Solarflare/Onload or similar, TCP/IP stack functionality & as seen on the wire/pcap.
- Adherence to functional architecture strategy and compliance to company development standards, full ownership of application releases, regression tests, communication and planning with internal business users and outside clients.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Hands on C experience developing compact, tight, high performance code on Linux.
- Working understanding of FPGA development and TCP/IP network communication using FPGA.
- Tcpdump and pcap analysis.
- Experience with switching/routing equipment and enterprise grade x86 servers.
- Good knowledge of Equity Trading systems, DMA and FO STP technology.
- Proficiency in Arrowhead/OUCH/FIX protocols.
Interested parties please send your application to our recruiter via email directly and quote the job reference number if any.