Service Delivery Consultant
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our services delivery team. You will be supporting our client to work closely with SMEs in critically analyzing decisions made.
You are expected to ask meaningful and critical questions to critically analyze Bank’s SME to ensure proper coverage in all areas including but not limited to, upstream and downstream dependencies, restoration plan sequencing, and technology-specific requirements.
- Work with Bank’s SMEs to understand the high-level overview of each critical core infrastructure system/service and obtain relevant information required to develop a comprehensive restoral plan in a timely manner, based on the standard template that has been developed
- Highlight potential gaps to effectively restore critical services and missing/incomplete elements
- Review with the SMEs and IPR team members once the restoral plan has been developed to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for any query related to the specific plans the engineer is developing to support this initiative.
- Working knowledge (Architecture and Operations) of technology infrastructure, including one or more of the following technologies: Network routers and switches, SD-WAN, DNS/DHCP, Active Directory, Firewall, Load balancing, Cloud, Mainframe, Storage, Middleware, Voice systems (Enterprise and Trader Voice), IAM, MS Exchange, Database, Enterprise tools, hosting environments (private cloud), etc.
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
- Attentive to details
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and build partnerships across different infrastructure owners
- Ability to work under pressure and meet competing requirements
- Subject Matter Expertise (Architecture and Operation) of technology infrastructure, including many of the technologies listed above.
- Prior experience in conducting technology assessments
- Prior experience working on audit and regulatory issues
- Prior experience with infrastructure DR/BC planning
Interested parties please send your application to our recruiter via email directly and quote the job reference number if any.