Senior Business Analyst
As ITCS continues to deliver and add value to our clients - we are hiring a Senior Security Engineer based in Hong Kong, to be part of an international IT Security team to engineer and support security solutions for one of our Investment Banking clients.
As a key member in the Risk & Finance team, you will be a contributor to strengthen the regulatory reporting platform of all APAC locations.
Regional Regulatory Reporting Project :
- To gather complex business requirement and able to articulate in clear manner
- To perform in-depth analysis to support the business case
- Participate in code review & improvements, testing, support
- To support system testing (e.g. SIT & UAT)
- To prepare system documentation (e.g. technical/ function spec, user guide)
- Provide support to resolve production incident
Process Reengineering and Platform Development:
- To perform data analysis, data modelling & process automation
- To contribute on data transformation, system module design & development
- Design and develop robust, performant software components to support regulatory reporting platform
- Ensure regular and efficient communication within the project team and to the stakeholders
- Ensure escalations are made timely to avoid unnecessary time/budget slippage
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Analytics or any other related subjects
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Banking or Financial Industry, preferably Finance / Risk / IT area; more experience would be considered as the Lead BA role.
- Experiences in project management, data analysis, system implementation project
Other Preferred Competencies (not mandatory):
- CFA or other related professional certificates
- PMP, Scrum Master, Agile or other related project certificates
- Financial industry, regulatory/ financial reporting exposure
- Other IT skills : Excel Macro/ Workflow tool (e.g. Alteryx)
- Proficient in Python & core Java/C#, with solid understanding of object-oriented programming and good knowledge of its ecosystem. (Willingness to become proficient and develop in Python if not already a primary language.)
- Proven experience in systems or data-warehouse development project on large-scale multi-region applications. Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and enterprise architectures.
- Solid understanding of database design, SQL/ TSQL, data structure & data modelling with at least one major database technology (Oracle preferred) and best practices associated.
- Quick learner , self-initiative and good team player
- Sense of ownership to tasks assigned and commit to deadlines under pressure
- Analytical, lateral thinker, attentive to details and result-oriented person
- Fluency in English (verbal/written) and with good communication & interpersonal skills
Interested parties please send your application to our recruiter via email directly and quote the job reference number if any.