iOS Mobile Developer
We are making a huge expansion with our features and are developing our product from scratch. Our numerous articles and traffics will become a strong weapon to drive and develop our new business model/product, and we are looking for passionate engineers who would work with us.
- Design, development, testing, and delivery of iOS apps.
- Improvement of development environment for iOS app, automation, and improvement of test and release flow.
- Coordination and negotiation with stakeholders regarding iOS app requirements and specifications.
- High fidelity prototype development by design prototyping - Operation of growth measures using tools such as Firebase.
- Data acquisition and analysis using SQL.
- Dissemination of technical information to the outside.
- Solving other organizational and technical issues (If you're interested).
WHO WILL LOVE THIS JOB:
- You can be engaged in the whole processes of making products in a product-driven organization.
- You can collaborate with non-engineers (ex. Planners, Designers) as a team to create products.
- You can develop products with many users in a small team.
- You can learn a lot from our company culture in which user insights and data are paid attention to.
- Language & Framework: Swift, RxSwift
- Architecture: Clean Architecture
- Library Management: CocoaPods, SwiftPM
- Version Control: Git, GitHub
- CI/CD: Fastlane, Bitrise
- External Tools: Google Analytics, Firebase, Repro
- Project Management: GitHub Issue
- Communication: Slack
- Experience in iOS native app development using Swift.
- Experience in using libraries with CocoaPods/Carthage etc.
- Knowledge and experience in UI development using Auto Layout.
- Experience in team development using git and Github.
- Experience in developing and operating native applications with a large user base.
- Experience in writing unit tests/UI tests for iOS.
- Knowledge of iOS application architecture - Knowledge and experience in performance.
Interested parties please send your application to our recruiter via email directly and quote the job reference number if any.