Android Mobile Developer
We are making a huge expansion with our features and are developing our product from scratch. Our numerous articles and traffics will become a strong weapon to drive and develop our new business model/product, and we are looking for passionate engineers who would work with us! If you are an Android engineer who wants to create new values actively with our small team.
- Design, development, test, delivery and maintenance of the Android app.
- To define requirements and specifications of the product or support those processes.
- To suggest and solve organizational or technical issues on your own initiative.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS JOB:
- You can be engaged in the whole processes of making products in a product-driven organization.
- You can collaborate with non-engineers (ex. Planners, Designers) as a team to create products.
- You can develop products with many users in a small team.
- You can learn a lot from our company culture in which user insights and data are paid attention to.
- Preferred Experience - Experience in Android app development with Kotlin.
- Team-development experience using Git and Github.
- Experience in long-term development and operation of Android app.
- Experience in being a development team-leader.
- Knowledge and understanding of programming methods and philosophy ex DDD/SOLID.
- Experience in declarative UI programming and understanding those frameworks.
- Release or contribution of Open Source Software - Experience and deep understanding in CI/CD.
- Experience in speaking in tech-conferences or writing books about programming and engineering.
- Deep understanding or development experience of Exo Player.
Interested parties please send your application to our recruiter via email directly and quote the job reference number if any.