Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - Cloud Deployment
- Manage existing and new tickets related to infra requests within established SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
- Clarify infra requirements (logical capacity, network requirements etc.) with app owners
- Create/improve documentation related to the operation
- Monitor and report operation KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Recording decisions in meeting minutes
- Minimum 3 years of experience for deployment of cloud systems.
- Familiar with Kubernetes, OpenStack, virtualization, KVM, and other Cloud technologies.
- Knowledge on container software (Kubernetes, Docker, Calico, Istio) and ecosystem.
- Making documentation for deployment procedure, process, troubleshooting
- English language: Business level
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related technical fields.
- 5 years of experience for deployment of cloud systems.
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA).
- Project management for infra deployment
- Knowledge on basics of L2/L3 network, hardware and storage integration.
- Solid understanding Linux CLI operation and basic configuration (equivalent to LPIC L1 or LinuC L1).
- Japanese language: Conversational level.
This position is ONLY for applicants in Japan with valid visa.
No visa sponsorships available.
Interested parties please send your application to our recruiter via email directly and quote the job reference number if any.