Japan Network Contract
We are looking for an experience IT Support Engineer to join our office in Japan to support in our existing projects. This is a role based in our Tokyo office as part of our IT desktop and Server Support engineering team and will provide in-house and on-site support, handle technical inquiries and provide up to level 3 (depending on business needs) technical support on Desktop, Server and Networking issues to both the ITCS Tokyo Office and its clients.
- Service from 9AM to 6PM local time, Monday to Friday, with the flexibility to start shifts earlier as required (i.e. 6AM – 3PM, 7AM – 4PM, 8AM – 5PM)
- Support for Virtual Desktop, PCs, laptops, including all related hardware such as thin clients, software installs and support as well as mobility and BYOD requirements.
- Second level support for all calls not able to be handled by service desk • Work collaboratively with the team and provide the best support experience to the clients with customer focused
- OS patching and support
- Anti-virus patching and support
- Application installation, upgrade and troubleshooting
- Prefer business level in Japanese or JLPT N3 certified language capability
- Business level English is a must
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903