Japan Others Permanent
A Technical Account Manager Team Lead is needed to join the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions. The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is a trusted customer advisor and will provide both proactive and reactive post-implementation support ensuring alignment with customer priorities and the business objectives. The TAM is responsible for maintaining a strategic relationship across all client business units, influencing tactical activities to driver service excellence for designated accounts. They are expected to be a subject matter expert in the company solutions deployed at their designated clients and ensure maximum value is achieved. You will be the primary interface between customers and the company’s support organizations while managing critical issues, problems and requests related to escalations and missed expectations.
• Trusted advisor to customers.
• Provides both proactive and reactive post-implementation support ensuring alignment with customer priorities and company business objectives.
• Maintains a strategic relationship across all client business units influencing tactical activities to drive service excellence in designated accounts.
• Subject matter expert in solutions deployed at designated client sites.
• Ensures maximum value is achieved from solutions deployed at designated client sites.
• College degree (preferable) in relevant field.
• 5+ years of experience in technical customer service-related industry with strong troubleshooting experience.
• Experience with managing a team.
• Experience of working in a global organization.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Japanese to manage external and internal customers and set expectations aligned with customer requirements and company goals.
• Strong ability to use facts and data to influence decisions with the ability to prioritize and make appropriate decisions.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and maintain quality standards.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, strong customer service, and interpersonal skills with the proven ability to work with cross-functional teams in multiple locations.
• Ability to learn software skills.
• Must be organized and have the ability to work in a timely structured manner and remain focused and calm under pressure.
• Must be able to multitask and prioritize work.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903