Japan Project Management Permanent
Manage the project progress and issues with Engineer Lead, Product Owner, QA Lead and other stakeholders. The Frontend Project Manager must take initiative regarding issues and should contact related teams for solutions. The Project Manager should report the entire project status to management layers, and also needs to manage resources, project members, and schedules.
- Schedule and progress management for the Project with Dev lead, Product Owner and QA Lead.
- Manage risk and issues in the project and take the initiative to solve the issues.
- Creating and reporting for the project status.
- Release management and establish the project schedule.
- In charge of internal process for release operation.
English/Japanese skill : Business
Experience for Project Manager for system development project : Over 3 Years
Capabilities of issue/blocker recognition and solving
Capabilities of co-working with vender and other departments
Capabilities of project scheduling and progress management
Capabilities of creating documents for project management
Basic knowledge for life cycle and security of IT system
Experience in front-end application development using agile
Experience for project management with Overseas vendors or engineers
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903