Singapore Others Contract
We are hiring Executive Assistant, supporting our clients a global investment bank supporting their legal entity. You will be supporting the Head of the legal entity on monthly on day-to-day operations.
- Attend monthly meeting: Prepare meeting pack, take meeting minutes and follow-up on open items
- Attend monthly Material Entity Service Delivery Council meeting (Attendees: Material Entities’ business managers)
- Prepare 1-pager slide for the following meetings attended by MLGS CEO:
- Monthly Singapore Country Review Meeting
- Monthly Enterprise SDC Meeting
- Bi-monthly BIFC OpCo Meeting
- Attend the bank's Malaysia entity Outsourcing Committee meeting bi-annually and prepare/present presentation deck
- Maintain and update Charters
- Prepare and publish monthly Dashboard (Performance Metrics)
- Statement of Work: Act as point of contact for queries relating to Statement of Work, or outsourcing/insourcing matters
- Maintain documents stored in SharePoint site:
- Statement of Work established with inter-affiliates
- Insourcing Review (MIR)
- Manages the department Charters and Dashboard
- Miscellaneous documents (e.g. Attestation, BoD, Financials, etc)
- Send out email communications to MLGS employees from MLGS Communications mailbox (e.g. MLHF Fire Drill, Power Down, etc.)
- Senior Management's Executive Assistant experience in a multinational corporation will be highly regarded
- University graduate with high proficiency in English and computer literacy across corporate systems, including MS Office.
- Good understanding of the business environment and collaborative attitude.
- Business and financial acumen to handle complex situations balancing multiple responsibilities and influencing key stakeholders.
- Prior experience managing complex calendars
- Able to drive multiple high profile and complex projects simultaneously and effectively.
- Good cultural awareness to work with stakeholders across APAC and globally.
- Proactive, meticulous and curious, with a desire to learn.
- Open communicator to provide and receive feedback for continuous improvement.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903