Japan Network Contract
IT Solutions Telecom engineer will coordinate and implement telephony solutions based on business or project requirements and/or global designs. Lead and manage telephony solution integration projects as technical leader. Responsible for technical design and project initiation align with system infrastructure life cycle model/process with project documentation. Responsible to modify operational support documentation based on existing drafts and handover to operations.
• Develop telephony system designs based on existing standards or headquater region draft designs.
• Writing design documents for telephony projects based on existing document templates.
• Assisting PMO to initiate a project plan with necessary documentation and information.
• Participate in project program meetings as needed.
• Communicate with respective key persons of project streams, Regional Telecom Operations and Business client for coordination.
• Lead and manage multiple voice vendors or SI-ers within project stream as tech lead.
• Writng operational support documents / Manuals for end users, based on existing high-level
• 5+ years’ experience in IT infrastructure integration, installation and design roles.
• In-depth knowledge of most of popular Telephony technology products such as PBX, IVR, Call Reporting system, Voice recording.
• Implementing/support cloud-based telephony solution (Amazon Connect, Twilio, Genesys PureCloud)
• Basic Network knowledge
• Working knowledge of Call Center related IP Telephony systems.
• Understanding of Japan telecom market (voice and data carrier).
• Basic English and Japanese language documentation skills.
• Strengths include, planning, technology implementation, communication with client and management reporting as technical leader.
• Knowledgeable in maintaining and troubleshooting cloud voice platforms;
• Knowledge of compliance product (e.g. NICE) is a plus;
• Knowledge of text mining product (e.g. Amivoice) is a plus:
• Experience in implementing/supporting NextGen SBC
• Knowledge in Avaya CMS Supervisor, AgentMap, StationLink is a plus
• Experience in designing call routing using IVR, DB routing is a plus
• Solid understanding of application transport and network infrastructure protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP);
• Certifications (Avaya, CUCM, ITIL) preferred.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903