Singapore Development Contract
IT Developer ITCS Group is an IT Managed Services, Outsourcing and Talent-Sourcing company. We provide customised IT Consulting Solutions, Project Management, IT resourcing and on/off-shore Application Development Services across the Asia Pacific region. With offices strategically located in Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Mumbai. ITCS Group is the preferred technology partner for leading MNCs, including Global Investment Banks, Fortune 500 companies, across Asia Pacific. We are currently looking for an IT Developer to join our banking and financial team in Singapore to provide technical support and enhancement services to a portfolio of in-house developed IT solutions
- Handling the end-user relationship, coordinating and managing the definition of user requirements
- Identifying defects and requests for enhancements and executing the rolling-out of solutions portfolio
- Coordinating internally to the team to facilitate the Agile framework happenings: backlog feed, prioritization, writing epics and user stories, sprint planning and execution of testing phases.
- Assisting the Scrum Master in producing functional documentation, ad hoc presentations, status reports and steering committee decks (when applicable).
- Participating actively in the update and maintenance of the team SharePoint repository
- Relevant IT project management experience or business analysis track record
- Experience in DLP is a plus
- Knowledge in Jira and Scrum
- Location: Raffles Place
- Regular working hours
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903