Singapore Project Management Contract
Our client a global investment bank is hiring Project Manager to join their Scrum Team.
- Handling the end-user relationship, coordinating and managing the definition of user requirements, identifying defects and requests for enhanceglobally
- Proactively cooperating with respective data protection product owners and non-data protection IT stakeholders, during phases of requirements collection, organization of testing phases, go-live coordination and implementation of L1/L2/L3 support models.
- Coordinating internally to the team to facilitate the Agile framework happenings backlog feed, prioritization, writing epics and user stories, sprint planning and execution of testing phases.
- Assisting the Scrum Master in producing functional documentation, ad hoc presentations, status reports and steering committee decks (when applicable).
- Participating actively in the update and maintenance of the team SharePoint repository
- Effective soft skills allowing to work as a team despite various geographical locations: clear spoken and written communication, mastering of tools such as MS Teams and Skype Messenger.
- Managing and coordinating the integration of BNPP application feeds into the Automated Secure E-mail solution.
- Integrating new Symantec DLP remote indexing feeds (IDM & EDM) into the Symantec DLP stack.
- DPS applications portfolio support, security remediation and enhancements.
- DPS infrastructure and middleware obsolescence remediation works.
- Min 4 years of BA / Project Management experience
- Candidates shall be independent, able to conduct the development cycle from end-to-end by themselves, with strong communication skills, both verbal and written (English mandatory), able to express complex technical issues in an easily understood manner, whilst proposing creative and innovative solutions.
- Jira (Agile mode): create epics, user stories, setup sprints, assign backlog entries to sprints, and extract reports.
- DLP Symantec solutions: proven experience in understanding the infrastructure individual components of the stack (enforce, e-mail prevent, e-mail monitor, web monitor, network discovery, endpoint prevent) + management of the DLP console.
- Encryption solutions: data in motion and data at rest.
- Messaging solutions: SMTP, MS Exchange, IronPort.
- SharePoint: creating libraries, creating views, granting permissions, basic HTML customization.
- Communication tools: MS Teams, Skype Messenger.
- Ticketing system: ServiceNow, Jira.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903