Japan Development Contract
ITCS Group is looking for a Financial Application Technical Support Engineer for our client in the securities industry.
- Act as the communication contact between clients and the technical team for system issues and queries.
- Manage, monitor and operate the system platform to ensure all business functions running smoothly.
- Drive incident management process and support a blameless post-mortems culture.
- Identify pain points and provide recommendations to streamline business process.
- Participate in system analysis and design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning.
- Perform System Integration testing, including setting up and operating automated tests.
- Client onsite support may be required depending on projects.
- Technical skills
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft platform: Windows OS, SQL Server, IIS or similar web servers.
- Shell programming skills. Experience with C#, Powershell is a plus.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and workflows. (Azure, DevOps, Jira, Git)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-starter. o Ability to quickly learn new systems and architectures.
- Troubleshooting issues across fullstack. GUI logs, Server logs, Network connectivity.
- Experience in client or technical support of medium to large scale platforms.
- Daily interaction with global teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for incident management or user queries.
- Experience in financial market operations is a plus.
- Native or Business level Japanese required, read and write.
- Reading and writing ability in English is essential. Conversational skills is preferred.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903