Singapore Development Permanent
Our client a leading global payment solutions company are hiring, QA Testing Lead. This is a hands-on individual contributor role leading the testing team.
- Works closely with the Product Manager and Architect/Tech Lead to understand the E2E customer, platform, non-functional requirements & solutions.
- Translate User Story to Sprint Level Tech Story
- Works closely with SME/team for any clarifications on the projects.
- Defines quality check points at every stage of product development, review the artifacts and provide approval to move to next phase.
- Produces the test plan/scenarios based on requirements ( includes impact to existing functionality ) in the story/Epic at domain level
- Reviews the test plan with the team and incorporates any comments.
- Participate in the test plan review created by other engineers in the scrum team.
- Understand E2E flows and create E2E test cases.
- Convert the test plan into automated suite, integrate with daily ECD of Outcome or domain
- Reviews the test cases written by other engineers and merges them.
- Create bugs in JIRA
- Min 7 years of experience in Testing/Quality
- 2-3 years of writing Tech User stories (Sprint level)
- Ability to Handles 2 or 3 scrum teamsprojects in parallel.
- Good understanding of Java programming language
- Component Testing and E2E Testing
- Good understanding of highly scalable and fast moving distributed systems
- Agile Principles (esp. experience in practicing Test Driven Development is an advantage)
- Strong experience with design, development of test automation in Java
- Cypress, Selenium and TestNG test automation frameworks is plus.
- Knowledge in DB concepts like ORACLE SQL and PL/SQL and experiences in different RDBM’s like MySQL.
- Experience with testing and automating Restful APIs, Web Services, batch components.
- Experience with Unix/Linux command and basic scripting knowledge.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Passionate about quality, automation, wants to make a difference.
- Experience with Source-code control systems, preferably GIT.
- Experience with Continuous Integration, preferably Jenkins.
- Experience with Maven.
- Experience with developing/contribution towards test frameworks.
- Experience with any scripting languages like Shell/Python/Ruby.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903