Japan Development Contract
Our client is searching for an exceptional candidate who has practical hands-on experience in iPhone application developments. The successful candidate is expected to work proactively in a small, agile, fast growing, and multi-cultural development team.
- Mobile application development for iOS native. The successful candidate is expected to be assigned initially to an application development for an iPhone device diagnostic. The app will serve a number of iPhone users in Japan through major phone operators, identifying their iPhone issues and suggesting fix solutions.
- Design, code, and debug the apps - you’ll own your feature work end-to-end.
- Understanding and developing high-level architecture, keeping your eyes on non-functional requirements.
- Work with outside data sources, API’s, and 3rd party systems.
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, high–performance products.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work as part of an Agile/Scrum based development team to achieve sprint deliverables and acceptance criteria.
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- 3+ years of mobile application development experience.
- 3+ years of object-oriented software development experience.
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle.
- Understanding of Web application Design Principles.
- Proficiency using a modern version control system to accomplish release and configuration management.
- Support to build up the new team.
- Be eager to learn new technologies.
- Be eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Experience in mobile technologies – Android in addition to iOS.
- Experience in developing and commercializing mobile apps.
- Experience in full stack development – Mobile and backend with AWS.
- Experience with RESTful API access, handling JSON and XML.
- Experience in Automated Testing.
- Experience in Agile methodology, such as SCRUM
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903