Japan Network Permanent
You will join the global TAC team as IP network specialist and participate in all aspects of IP service infrastructure. You will join the team locally in Tokyo and globally across Europe, India, China. TAC is Tier3 level support team which continue to keep the service/system as best-in class by proactively involving problem management and continuous improvement effort.
- Maintaining the company’s global IP network and services being consisted of Juniper, Cisco, Arista, Arbor, and Versa technology.
- IP peering policy management.
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
- Management and implementation of DDoS mitigation platform.
- Managing Software and Architectural Changes on the production network.
- Release management (hardware and software).
- Driving improvements in Network quality and health via Operational KPI’s.
- Working on SDN and NFV Infrastructure and Services.
- Introduction of enhanced network monitoring, performance and quality management.
- Supporting the digital transformation of Network Operations.
- Working on Technology and product development in collaboration with Engineering teams.
- Direct interface into Suppliers for incident and problem management.
- Custodians of IP Network. Providing 3rd line support proactively or reactively in the resolution of problems and Incidents.
- Supporting the Technology and Services roadmap.
- Supporting 2nd line teams in incident and problem resolution.
- Control Network Changes and the technical approval of bespoke customer solutions.
- Working within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team.
- Proven hands-on network engineering and troubleshooting experience ( 5-10 years )
- Technical qualification or practical experience to a CCNP/CCIE level.
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., BGP, OSPF, QoS, IPSEC, SDWAN)
- Network virtualization technology is plus.
- A good understanding of operational support systems used in fault and performance management.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant specialty
- Fluent Japanese both verbal and written, Business level English both verbal and written
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903