Hong Kong Project Management Contract
We are looking to hire a Project Manager (Accounts Payable Systems) for a top-tier Investment Bank to join the APAC team. The Project Manager manages project related to the implementation of application for Invoice management, approval and booking to Accounts Payable System (SAP). The position is required to participate and contribute in all project phases (planning, requirement, design, testing and implementation) for all APAC sites in scope and as per defined roadmap.
- Provide support to team head to initiate and drive project from initiation to post implementation within the agreed schedule without compromising quality.
- Collaborate with global and local project stakeholders and follow-up closely all tasks to deliver the project
- Manage action tracker and deliver presentation for status update to stakeholders and senior management.
- Project Planning & Tracking.
- Risk & Issue Management.
- Stakeholder & Escalation Management.
- Methodical & Process oriented.
- Strong inter-personal and Issue Management skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience as IT Project manager
- Knowledge in Accounting and Accounts Payable systems (eg. SAP, Basware etc.) mandatory
- Strong and extensive IT Project Management experience in Banking.
- Strong strategist and planning skills. (Design thinking/PMP certification preferred)
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communicator, cross culture exposure and people understanding.
- Exposure to across the organizational verticals and Senior Management
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903