Singapore Server Contract
ITCS Group is an IT Managed Services, Outsourcing and Talent-Sourcing company. We provide customised IT Consulting Solutions, Project Management, IT resourcing and on/off-shore Application Development Services across the Asia Pacific region. With offices strategically located in Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Mumbai. ITCS Group is the preferred technology partner for leading MNCs, including Global Investment Banks, Fortune 500 companies, across Asia Pacific. We are currently looking for a Messaging Engineer to join our banking and financial team in Singapore to provide level 3 support for messaging services.
- Manage, coordinate, design and implement projects involving the various Messaging Technology products and various RTO requirements
- Provide Level 3 Operations Support for Messaging Services team, troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
- Understand existing deployments, usage of Messaging Technology products and assist in infrastructure migration, version upgrade projects, patching and currency.
- Work closely with Application Support teams to understand their usage of Messaging products and plan/document the necessary changes required for Application migrations and identify any current gaps in implementation
- Automation of application failovers, site switches and DR failovers
- Knowledge in middleware or messaging software (TIBCO EMS/RV, IBM MQ, Confluent Kafka etc.)
- Experience with any programming language (C/C++, .NET, Java/J2EE, Python etc.)
- Knowledge in UNIX command line skills.
- System engineering knowledge is a plus e.g. VMWare, SAN, Linux, Red Hat Clustering, Data Replication technologies
- Location: HarbourFront
- Regular working hours
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903