Japan Network Contract
- Provide hardware support for network, servers, storage, and hardware.
- Management of the media eradication and dispose process.
- Daily morning check and reporting of equipment hardware status (Visual check).
- Rack & install / removal of physical hardware.
- Installation or upgrade of hardware for servers, parts replacement.
- Manage spare parts handling for all the Bank installed hardware. Controlling dispatch of faulty parts to Company’s contractors and coordinating with them for RMA.
- Spare parts inventory management - Manage the inventory of spare parts and its status.
- Equipment management - Management of equipment location in the racks and managing rack layout.
- Asset management - Labelling and recording of assets, publish changes move / remove / decommission, periodic asset checking.
- Vendor/Supplier coordination: Log hardware cases with respective supplier, manage spare parts & logging the issues and site access management.
- Reporting management – issue daily report / handover document and monthly documents.
- Act as the representative to escort other Company’s supplier requiring access to the Data Centers.
- Basic defect testing and analysis of hardware issues including power cycle and simple parts replacement.
- Access management – Data Center access log tracking / reporting
- Provide support services regionally that is managed by Data Center management Team.
- In the case of spike support, spike support engineers should have adequate experience, skill set and familiarity with the Bank procedures and operations to be capable of supporting dedicated on-site engineers.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903