Hong Kong Project Management Contract
We are currently looking for a Project Manager for a multinational asset management company, the candidate is responsible for overseeing an internal project, business applications and working with different teams and different stakeholders.
- Accountable for the identification, planning, coordination, monitoring and reporting of the entire project with different stakeholders.
- Gather requirements for the project
- Create and maintain programme, project schedules and integrated plans.
- Regular tracking/reporting against performance, readiness checklists, milestones and metrics (vs. the integrated plan and checkpoints) to senior management, Project Steering Committee, etc.
- Develop and implement project management practice across all projects. Adopt necessary standards and best practices for PMO and ensure compliance.
- Proactively undertake dependency management with critical path / cross-project and cross-portfolio dependencies coordination and management.
- Create and maintain detailed quality plans necessary to support successful delivery.
- Conduct internal quality reviews to ensure that all required deliverables are complete and meet the quality standards required to proceed past subsequent stage-gates.
- Hands-on experience in strategic, departmental and project PMO framework set up; from analysis through to implementation.
- Project management experience in IT or business applications
- PMP or similar qualification
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903