Hong Kong Project Management Contract
We are looking to hire a PMO Consultant for a top-tier Investment Bank to join the APAC Team, is responsible for the Securities Program.
- Regular follow-up of different IT streams (from Front to back)
- Continuously evaluating the project to ensure that it’s meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Define & the maintain KPIs (Financial & Key Deliverables)
- Analyze and report all Financials, follow-up financial variation on monthly basis
- Management reports to all key stakeholders on monthly basis.
- Follow-up the commercial engagement and onboarding of the vendors
- Follow-up the weekly working groups with all vendors.
- Monitor the delivery of key miles stones and KPIs (as defined by SLA)
- To define, prioritize, and develop the project tasks.
- 4+ years of PMO / BA Experience
- Strong knowledge of Excel (VBA not mandatory)
- Capacity to produce effective presentation
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and collaborate across multiple simultaneous projects and teams
- Highly self-motivated, disciplined and able to resolve issues with a “hands on,” proactive and innovative approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in both English and Chinese (mandarin)
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903