Japan Others Contract
Analyzes deficiencies in service or performance and recommends product or service improvements to address problems. Designs and implements defect reduction programs and processes. Communicate with offshore technical resources to address day-to-day system issues occur in overall IT areas such as Application/Infra and Dev/Operations. Local & Offshore & External vendors to identify the root cause of the IT incidents and perform preventive planning to avoid the recurrence.
- Analyze IT Development/Operational quality and provide actual support for the daily IT Operation from common IT services such as Incident, Problem, Change/Release perspective.
- Cooperate with US based Incident/Problem Management team to follow up on the Japan issues by providing the accurate business impact information and also business background.
- Perform problem analysis process with System owners (both Application and Infrastructure, Development and Operations) to identify the root cause. e.g Root Cause analysis of software code defect, logic issue, release procedure issue, software/system configuration issue, Operational issues such as capacity, monitoring or human errors.
- Communicate with Global Change and Release management to supervise the process are respected by people and properly are running in Japan region, to prevent future incidents.
- Develop methods or processes to reduce overall IT incidents which interrupts Business operations from IT Quality analysis perspective.
- IT communication engagement with our business team and business clients.
- Facilitates periodical Incident or service management review meeting for Japan region IT department or business teams.
Essential Skills and Experience (Position Requirements)
- English / Japanese communication skill (Business level)
- Experience in distributed, multi-national, multi-lingual, and multi-cultural corporate environments using English as language communication tool.
- Experience in creating documents (ex, Runbook, User Manuals) in both Japanese and English.
- Experience in Database technology area; Working knowledge to speak with professional DBAs.
- Experience in Application Development area (to speak with Developers about issue background etc.)
- Working knowledge of ITIL service management such as Change/ Release/ Incident/ Problem Excel skills (macro, chart, reporting) to create a Business/IT reporting materials (e.g. PowerBI).
- Skills in making process automation against Excel spreadsheet (issue tracking, automatic notification etc.) by using Microsoft365 tools such as Sharepoint, PowerBI, PowerAutomate, PowerApps etc.
- Overall ability to discuss technical issues with AppDev/Ops teams.
- Not necessarily deep technical but can talk critical point with their language Knowledge of AWS or Azure is a plus.
- Overall knowledge in Infrastructure (even not hands on experience) of some following technology: Database, OS, Monitoring, Network, LDAP, TCP/IP, Virtualization, VIP, Clustering, Load balancing technology etc.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903