Japan Development Contract
An ideal candidate for this role will have experience with AWS as well as development experience with languages including: Node.js, Python, PHP etc. and front-end frameworks like React, Angular, Vue etc. But the most important qualities the candidate must possess are a thirst to learn and the creativity to innovate.
- Develop our main NextGen IT platform.
- Work with the front-end team to deliver end-user functionality.
- Collaborate with with a distributed team of API developers, product managers, UX designers and other engineers on the team.
- Effectively manage day to day activities across multiple projects.
- Rapidly prototype new technologies, tools and solutions.
- Develop effective, maintainable code.
- Conduct code reviews with peers.
- Follow/improve established coding standards, design patterns and techniques which comply with security policies and guidelines.
- Identify the tools and techniques needed to produce scalable and reliable architecture. From continuous delivery and DevOps to Microservices.
- Open minded, pragmatic and motivated to continuously explore/learn technical and nontechnical skills aligned with product delivery
- Effectively communicate the feasibility of requested deliverables and timelines to the Manager and/or Sr. Manager.
- Maintain proficiency in the application and use of systems, tools, and processes within the department's scope.
- Maintain proficiency in the business processes that drive the applications within the department’s scope.
- 5+ years of full-stack and/or back-end development experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant fields (engineering, technology and applied sciences).
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Thorough understanding of web application development for large scale highly available deployments.
- Experience managing multiple priorities in high-stress, time sensitive environments Hands-on experience developing web applications using one or more modern programming languages.
- Experience designing and building REST and/or GraphQL APIs.
- Experience with and understanding of RDBMS (preferably MySQL).
- Understanding of UI, DBMS, ETL, virtualization, and security.
- Understanding of VCS or DVCS, such as Git, Mercurial or SVN (plus Gitlab, Bitbucket, or Github.)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Ability to lead a small team of onsite and offshore engineers.
- Ability to communicate effectively with any audience.
- Experience in leading and managing complex and concurrent projects on time and within agreed specifications.
- Ability to build professional relationship with stakeholders within and outside teams.
- Experience with object-oriented design and/or functional design and implementation.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903