Japan Development Contract
An ideal candidate for this role will have experience with AWS as well as development experience with languages including: Node.js, Python, PHP etc. and front-end frameworks like React, Angular, Vue etc. But the most important qualities the candidate must possess are a thirst to learn and the creativity to innovate.
- Develop our main NextGen IT platform.
- Work with UX team to design UI framework that will enable rapid development
- Collaborate with with a distributed team of API developers, product managers, UX designers and other engineers on the team.
- Effectively manage day to day activities across multiple projects.
- Rapidly prototype new technologies, tools and solutions.
- Develop effective, maintainable code.
- Conduct code reviews with peers.
- Follow/improve established coding standards, design patterns and techniques which comply with security policies and guidelines.
- Identify the tools and techniques needed to produce scalable and reliable architecture. From continuous delivery and DevOps to Microservices.
- Open-minded, pragmatic and motivated to continuously explore/learn technical and nontechnical skills aligned with product delivery.
- Effectively communicate the feasibility of requested deliverables and timelines to the Manager and/or Sr. Manager.
- Maintain proficiency in the application and use of systems, tools, and processes within the department's scope.
- Maintain proficiency in the business processes that drive the applications within the department’s scope.
- At least 5 years (8 years is preferred) in full-stack or front-end software development positions.
- Experience with and understanding of React.js, Angular.js, and/or Vue.
- Experience with and understanding of Redux, Vuex and/or NgRx.
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Understanding of VCS or DVCS, such as Git, Mercurial or SVN (plus Gitlab, Bitbucket, or Github).
- Excellent technical analysis and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with any audience.
- Good working knowledge of Microservices, APIs, and database technologies.
- Experience working in a modern, agile software development teamsImprove test process.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903