Japan Development Contract
As a software developer you will work in a dynamic and evolving environment following the strategic direction of our client. You will conceptualize, design, develop, deploy and improve software solutions to meet particular needs, often as advised by leads/architects. You will also do testing, test automation and bug fixing.
You will be a problem-solver, with the following:
- Analyze user requirements of a software solution.
- Design software solutions based on user requirements.
- Write, test and improve software modules.
- Analyze software modules and improve them to be performant, re-usable and maintainable.
- Analyze software solutions and improve them to be reliable and scalable.
- Review team members’ submitted code and provide them with improvement ideas.
- Work in an agile team environment and collaborate with team members.
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills.
- Experience of 2+ years, in developing cutting edge technical solutions.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in back-end and/or front-end development.
- Being able to translate architecture designs into well structured, tested and documented source code.
- Good working knowledge of data structures, algorithms and database technologies.
- Hands-on development experience with at least two of the following programming languages:C, C++, C#, Java, Scala, Swift, Go, Clojure, Python, R.
- Experience working with teams with agile/lean approaches
Business or higher level of English communication skills
Japanese communication skills helpful but not necessary
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903