Japan Cloud and Virtualization Contract
Our Client is strategically putting focus and efforts on transforming platform to cloud-based systems taking Hybrid Cloud model, delivering automate deployment capability in self-service. Cloud Services is part of Infrastructure department in Wholesale technology, and is responsible for build, operates and manages infrastructure platform and various services stacks on both on premise Private and Public Cloud collaborating other IT functions. The successful candidate will be working as part of Global Cloud Services together with colleagues across the globe, to work on continuous improvement and enhancement on Cloud platform to contribute and accelerate the cloud adaption. VMWare virtualization platform is an integral part of our clients private cloud. Maintaining the VMware platform and related eco systems to the latest version and standard is quite critical to keep up the private cloud environment stability.
- Build, test and deliver new services and improvements both On-premises and Public Cloud platform and services.
- Provide onsite L2/L3 support to monitor and work on service restoration of Cloud platform deployed globally.
- Engage with application teams through out the lifecycle to provide reliable and scalable Cloud platform and services.
- Identify opportunity to automate manual steps or areas for improvement to remediate or mitigate operational risks, and directly contribute on coding to manage the Cloud platform.
- Collaboratively work with Engineering function and other IT teams.
- Contribute on documenting operational run books and give coaching to team members.
- Hands-on and practical knowledge on VMWare vSphere product suits, ESXi, vCenter, vRealize Operations Manager to build the highly resilient server virtualization platform and manage the environment effectively using the tools CLI and vRealize Operations.
- Working experience with Cisco Unified Computing Systems (UCS), firmware management and UCS central • Working experience on Windows server platform, and good understanding on networking and core infrastructure such as Active Directory, Windows SCCM and SSO. (Pref)
- Good working knowledge in common coding language; Python and writing APIs (Pref)
- Practical knowledge and skills on managing Configuration Management tools, Ansible or Terraform (Pref)
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Good team player to collaborate with various colleagues across regions to deliver goals together.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903