Singapore Others Contract
We are hiring Storage Administrator to support our client, a global investment bank. You will join the APAC storage team, managing data storage within APAC and China.
- Provides operation support to SAN/NAS storage across Singapore and regional countries.
- Maintain configuration standards and design guidelines for storage systems, management systems and required software.
- Provide technical assistance to deployment and operational teams.
- Maintain and adhere to standard operating procedures followed in the bank.
- Perform storage resource allocations and migrations when required complying the process.
- Conduct deep storage performance analysis, perform fine-tuning and produce RCA report for review and retrospect.
- Automate repetitive and mundane storage tasks.
- Communicate within the team, various technical and business teams during different project stages.
- Support audit and compliance activities.
- Support capacity planning and performance management.
- Support on-site activities and participate in business continuity drills and exercise.
- Minimum 5 years of system support experience on enterprise storage platform.
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience
- Technical knowledge in EMC VMAX, Pure storage, NetApp, Brocade switches.
- Possess sound knowledge of storage hardware and system services (volume management operations, file system management, data migration, snapshot & replication technologies, connectivity technology).
- Good understanding in storage upgrade process and hand-on experience in performing storage code upgrades.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903