Singapore Others Contract
Our Client is looking for and L2 Production Support Engineer to support the production team located across Singapore, Hong Kong and India to ensure 24 * 7 production support for the APAC region for Cash Management systems.
- Be a team member of L2 production support team located across Singapore, Hong Kong and India to ensure 24 * 7 production support for the APAC region.
- Work on Incidents resolution, Preventive maintenance and Team Management
- Implement Pro-active actions / measures to limit corrective maintenance activities.
- Provide application production support for Cash Management systems within Asia Pacific.
- Independently debug and propose resolution/work-around for complex production issues.
- Ensure root cause analysis is performed where necessary and manage resulting action items to completion.
- Coordinate across various teams to effectively manage production issues and maintenance activities.
- Respond to user requests, incidents and follow up on problems in a timely manner.
- Ensure issues are reported, tracked, followed up and escalated timely.
- Resolve or coordinate the resolution of issues with other internal teams and / or the vendor.
- Coordinate and follow up with Application teams to ensure permanent fix is prioritized, planned and delivered.
- Communicate and provide status updates on issues to business users, management team and other stakeholders.
- Contribute to preventive system monitoring and alerting, where appropriate.
- Support change management process and application releases.
- Plan and Support Disaster Recovery Test and Business Continuity activities.
- Support IT Security activities e.g., health checks after security patches.
- Support end-of-day and end-of-month batch runs.
- Perform and coordinate regular maintenance activities.
- Document operation procedures, contribute to knowledge base and cross train other team members to build up functional and technical expertise for our CM applications.
- Analyze and challenge existing support processes to achieve continuous improvement.
- Plan and support Live Play exercise.
- Database performance & SQL tuning experience is a plus.
- Good understanding of ISO 20022 and SWIFT MT messaging standard.
- Good technical troubleshooting and debugging skills and familiarity with Unix commands.
- Strong understanding of payments, local clearing systems, H2H concept and applications, reporting.
- Understanding and experience in ITIL concepts.
- Possess good analytical skill and self-motivated.
- Technical Knowledge on:
- ORACLE PL/SQL
- UNIX / LINUX /WINDOWS skills.
- TIBCO EMS/ TIBCO BW/ TIBCO ADMIN/ MFT / BC / IBM MQ / INFORMATICA
- ITSM tool: Service Now
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903