Japan Network Contract
A leading financial services company in Japan is looking for Senior Network Operation Engineer to join their Asia Network Operations Team. The position will be responsible for design, implementation, and support of network infrastructure in Asia and manage network projects and participate on-boarding process conference call to represent network team.
- Design, implement and support clients external-facing network environment
- Ensure and enhance network services are in line with business requirement in terms of stability, resilience, and performance
- Ensure global standard and best practices are implemented in all network infrastructure
- Ensure technical documentation are properly maintained
- Support and administrate firewall environment in line with IT security policy
- Manage global / regional / local network project implementation
- Provide 2nd/3rd level Asia Network operational support and implementation
- Provide consultations and operational support to business and IT units
- Minimum 5 years of technical and network operation experience in investment banking, financial institution, or large enterprise environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in exchange and client connectivity.
- In-depth knowledge on network technology (TCP/IP, WAN/MAN/LAN, BGP, HTTP/HTTPS, VPN, QoS, multicast), including troubleshooting of latency and availability issues in a global WAN environment.
- Experience in Cisco (CCNP, CCIE preferred), Juniper / Fortinet firewalls, F5 load balancers, Bluecoat Proxy Servers, wireless network technology, network management tools (HPNA, Sevone, SMARTS, Wireshark, etc).
- Knowledge in latency monitoring concepts and relevant industry solutions (Corvil, Nexus Data Broker, etc).
- Work independently in a highly dynamic environment, both individually and as a team
Fluent spoken and written English
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903