Singapore Business Analyst Contract
Our client a prestigious global bank are hiring IT Business Analyst handling corporate banking and cash management. You will be supporting Swift Alliance upgrade, routing workflow, user account management and communication protocols with bank applications, financial filtering tools, FIN/MX interface, archiving.
- Requirements definition – gather, analyse and validate business, functional and non-functional requirements, with the objective to meet business goals, regulatory demand and operational risks faced by the Bank
- Solution design – translate the requirements to high level design and prepare detailed specifications on core and ancillary system functionalities relating to workflows and interfaces
- Solution implementation – configure the systems (including scripting) to realize the solution or work to deliver the solution
- Functional testing – prepare the test plan, test cases and test data/files, then execute the testing, review the test results, address defects and report test progress.
- System integration testing – lead and conduct end-to-end system integration test with upstream and downstream systems
- Regression test – drive the regression test by outsourcing team
- User acceptance testing – lead and manage user testing and secure sign-off
- User training and documentation – prepare training documentation and conduct end user training where new functionalities or services are introduced
- Production deployment – prepare release document, set up user access, raise change request, and work with Application Production Support (APS) to deploy the change to production, perform post sanity check and monitoring
- Able to manage macros and configurations in Unix and Windows environment.
- Able to liaise and co-ordinate with Bank infrastructure teams on technical topics such as security vulnerability remediation/patching, new infrastructure setup and capacity planning
- Able to use standard IT tools for project management, reporting and change control processes (ServiceNow, Clarity, JIRA, etc.)
- Provide Level 3 support to users or other internal teams on production incident management – trouble-shooting and recovery
- Provide Level 3 support on problem management – escalation of SWIFT vendors to deliver workaround and permanent fixes for production problems
- Occasionally, support production deployment and system maintenance in evening or week-end
- 6-10 years of Business Analyst experience
- Experienced in IT project and change methodology. Self-organized, hands-on end-user management experience, including operational procedures documentation, user training and change management.
- Knowledge on SWIFT products, including Swift Alliance Access ( Standalone ), Swift Integrated Layer / Swift Exchange Layer, Automated File Transfer / MQ Host Adapter, Relationship Management application, SWIFTNet Public Key Infrastructure, SWIFT message archival tool (e.g. EastNets Side Reporting).
- SWIFT networking between central hub and end user applications / printers or connected systems.
- Access control, authentication / 2-factor authentication, non-repudiation, firewall, encryption, OS environment (Unix, Windows), Shell/batch scripting, FTP (Axway CFT, SFTP), Middleware (MQ series, Web Sphere), Database (Oracle, SQL server), SQL Reporting tools.
- Industry knowledge of corporate banking and cash management.
- Knowledge of SWIFT FIN, InterAct, Browse, FileAct.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903