Hong Kong Helpdesk / Desktop Support Contract
We are looking to hire a Desktop Support Engineer for a leading Investment Bank to support users in Asia Pacific countries.
- Base on priority, resolve cases assigned by other teams.
- Open and update cases on the ticket system and keep clients well informed.
- Monitor and review unassigned requests escalated by other teams.
- Handle Desktop PC/Mobile requests.
- Handle Presentation/Video Conference/Town hall Setup requests.
- Handle User Relocation requests.
- Handle new hardware & equipment setup
- Log all hardware changes on the asset management system.
- Keep track of Hardware & Accessories Inventory.
- Diploma holder or above of Computer Science/Information Systems or related disciplines
- At least 2 years hands on experience in a helpdesk or desktop support positing
- A team player, responsible, committed, customer-oriented, with positive and proactive mindset
- Able to follow process and procedure and has strong willingness to learn
- Able to work in shift and rotation base.
- Excellence in communication skills and fluent in English (listen, written, oral) is required
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903