Japan Development Contract
The leading global provider of multi-asset trading systems to the buy-side, sell-side and trading platforms, has provided connectivity and execution management services to the global financial markets for nearly two decades. From multi-asset class electronic trading platforms to the market data to their global financial cloud infrastructure, the company is the most comprehensive and compliant technology suite available to the investment management community in the industry. What you will get as a member of the company - They are passionate about employee engagement and make it their business to provide you with a range of challenging and rewarding opportunities that align with business strategy and promote teamwork and inspire innovation. - They are passionate for continuous growth and innovative approach - They believe you should have the opportunity to grow and be part of a company that is making a lasting contribution to the financial markets.
Your role as a Core Java Developer is to develop and support an Order and Execution Management System.
- The candidate must be a self-starter who is able to work well with minimal direction.
- The company has a core EMS product and has been building an Order Management platform that can be configured to be used both by Buy-Side as well as Sell-side clients. The role involves development efforts on both products. The products cover all aspects of the business cycle from SOD loads, through order generation, compliance, trading, allocation, and EOD file generation. There are numerous back-end components that work in concert so the developer will need to able to quickly learn and work in all areas of the environment.
- Experience with trading systems, buy-side compliance systems and/or sell-side risk is a plus. English fluency required.
In order of importance :
- Core Java
- Strong OO design experience
- Financial industry experience, specifically with order management systems
- Automated Unit and Integration testing experience
- Maven, Git, Teamcity
- Good communication skills
- Distributed caching (plus)
- Swing development experience (plus)
- Bachelor or equivalent job experience
- 3-6 Years of experience
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903