Japan Business Analyst Contract
Contribute digital trasnformation as a Business Analyst in an advanced technologies such as cloud, AI, blockchain, and IoT, but also experts in digital domains such as data science, data visualization, cloud architecture, and system security. The team is comprised of experts from Japan and abroad in a variety of digital fields, including data science, data visualization, cloud architecture, and system security, as well as experts in the secure management of massive and complex data.
JOB SCOPE (responsibilities, environment, etc.)
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Project Manager in the following tasks:
- Participate in client sessions to discuss digital transformation
- Discuss digital transformation in sessions with clients
- Develop business solutions to solve clients' digital transformation challenges
- Drive projects from problem identification to development and implementation of business solutions to solve clients' digital transformation challenges.
- 2+ years of project management experience (Big4 or AC, IBM, etc. with software
- Project management experience in software development)
- Experience working with technology and data analytics (Tableau, Power BI experience +)
- Knowledge of development languages and coding (Python and other languages for statistical analysis +)
- Japanese language skills: fluent or native level (reading and writing skills required)
- English skills: Business or higher level
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903