Singapore Others Contract
Our client is a Global Investment Bank, they are looking to hire an Application Support Analyst To provide application production support for worldwide Supply Chain and Trade Finance applications within Asia Pacific and to ensure a stable and resilient production environment for the business and operations.
Technical expertise (70%)
- Be part of the team to provide Project Infrastructure Rollout and Technical Support: including systems architecture and design.
- Work closely with the application development team on new application/infrastructure migration project.
- Contribute to project from start to production deployment
- Infrastructure ordering/subscriptions on all Non-PRD/PRD environments
- Application deployment on PRD environments such as Pre-PRD, PRD, BACKUP
- Able to configure middleware component and deliver the environment.
- Give guidelines for application integration with respects of APS standard (technology, topology).
- Responsible of architecture design.
- DRP technical management & coordination. Live Play implementation.
- Release deployment with respect of change process and standardize deployment steps.
Application Support (30%)
- Be a team member of Application Production support team located across Hong Kong, Singapore and India to ensure 24 * 7 worldwide production support
- Provide worldwide application production support for Supply Chain and regional support for Trade Finance systems within Asia Pacific
- Response to user requests, incidents and problems in a timely manner
- Resolve or coordinate the resolution of issues with other internal teams and / or the vendor.
- Communicate and provide status updates on issues to business users, management team and other stakeholders
- Set up preventive system monitoring and alerting
- Support change management process and application releases
- Support Disaster Recovery Test and Business Continuity activities
- Document operation procedures, contribute to knowledgebase and cross train other team members and built up functional and technical expertise four our global /regional applications.
- Coordinate and follow up with Project team to ensure permanent fix is prioritized and planned.
- Support end-of-day and end-of-month overnight batches if any
- Perform and coordinate regular patching maintenance activities and sanity test.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related IT major, with at least 5 ~ 6 years of relevant experience.
- Proven working experience to build application environment systems and configure middleware component from scratch
- Experience working with various technologies e.g., Firewalls, AVI Load Balancer, Web Servers, Reverse Proxy (Apache), Single-Sign-On, WebSphere, JBOSS, Tomcat, Tibco, Oracle database, Java, OpenAPI, Autosys, Linux/AIX/Window, CFT, SFTP, Geneos, MQ series
- Taking projects from start to end
- Able to understand Excellent understanding of infrastructure concepts - System/Network/Application Architecture Diagrams, Virtualization, Physical / Virtual Servers, Networks, Storage, Security
- Experience working with various technologies eg. Firewalls, AVI Load Balancer, Web Servers, Reverse Proxy (Apache), Single-Sign-On, Websphere, JBOSS, Tomcat, Tibco, Oracle database, Java, OpenAPI, Autosys, Linux, CFT, SFTP,Geneos, MQ series
- Good understanding of Security Practices and Cryptography, eg. CAs and PKI, Keys and Certificates, SSL/TLS, PGP etc
- Experience with release and patch deployment
- Possess good analytical skill and self-motivated
- Database performance & SQL tuning experience is a plus
- Good technical troubleshooting and debugging skills and familiar with Unix commands
- Successful candidate will be required to work in shift and weekend/Public Holiday Rotation. An understanding that occasionally after-hours response to problems will be required. Periodic "on-call" cycles are likely.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903