Hong Kong Development Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Web Developer to join our DevOps team. The right candidate should be innovative in using web technology, creative, detail oriented and a strong background in creating engaging websites with functional UI.
- Experience with creation and delivery of different web media
- Experience with online store, web payment gateway and e-commerce integration
- Experience with LAMP 5.6 and +7.0
- Manage Confluence kanban board tasks
- JIRA issues management
- Confluence Project management
- Bitbucket Integration and automation
- Experience with Ticket Management system(s), eg. OSTicket, JIRA etc
- Some experience in database development (MySQL) using cmdline or phpMyAdmin
- SDLC experience 1-3 years is a must. Must show proficiency in working DEV, TST, UAT, SVT, PROD etc.
- Interpreting client specifications and identifying website user requirements.
- Creating timeframes and work schedules to meet deadlines.
- Establishing strong professional relationships and communicating effectively with clients and teams.
- Updating records and writing reports.
- Debugging websites and ensuring software documentation is updated.
- Conducting research and keeping abreast of social media marketing and technology trends
- Conduct training to web technology
- DevOps / Scrum experience 1-3 years.
- Proven experience to “clearly” document requirements for system enhancements, bug fixes etc.
- Hands on relationship management with End Users to fix issues, or new code enhancements.
- Ability to work on many different types of code or break fix issues
- Must be proficient in reading/writing and speaking English.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar.
- 3-5 years of experience in web development.
- Practical experience with content management systems.
- Experience with wireframe and diagnostic tools.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Excellent customer service and research abilities.
- Willingness to work overtime when required.
- Superb interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Successfully completed web projects for at least SME.
- Seasoned team member previously worked in a high-pressure environment.
- Candidates will be required to share portfolio of completed web development projects.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903