Hong Kong Project Management Contract
Responsible for managing the project management practices with the objective of prioritising efforts, budget, and technology resource capacity to align to business and technology strategy.
- Participates in strategic planning sessions with a view to determining priorities for the AM IT portfolio.
- Coordinates the 40/40/20 annual investment planning exercise at the Asian Markets level, ensuring alignment with priorities and identifying transversal portfolio/programs of work that drive business outcomes.
- Performs compilation and analysis of entities’ investment portfolios for reporting into senior leadership, and input into the regional financial and strategic plans.
- Ensures practices are in place to monitor the execution of the strategic plans.
- Provides oversight into the adoption and application of project management methodologies, standard templates, and artefacts, as well as the continual review and refinement of PM processes and practices.
- Ensures that plans & estimates are fit for purpose and that projects have appropriate controls in place.
- Provides support for project execution, reporting, and financials.
- Undertakes business case formulation and financial analysis for identified strategic projects.
- 15+ years’ work experience, 10+ years as PMO in large multinational corporations
- Project management experience using various methodologies, such as SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, at an enterprise level.
- Preparing and managing project budgets and financials
- Knowledge of insurance operations
- Capability to work in a culturally diverse and dynamic environment; focused and delivery-orientated
- Effective communication skills and able to influence positive outcomes from key stakeholders.
- Highly proficient in MS Office tools, especially Excel and Project.
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903