Singapore Server Contract
Our client is a well established global investment bank, looking for Middleware Engineer to join their APAC team. The successful candidate will be a member of a dynamic IT team and will work with other IT teams in Asia, Europe and America.
The role is for a technical support position and he/she will be responsible for overseeing the support services provided by the APAC Middleware team. The incumbent shall ensure the quality of core middleware services remains consistently high, adhering to all IT security policies to maintain system integrity and quality.
- Responsible for the overall BAU support operations of Core Middleware systems in APAC (infrastructure in Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan) and regional oversight of the rest of APAC countries.
- Must have a mindset to provide continuous team and service improvements, be risk adverse in change management, focus on mitigating middleware vulnerabilities and be eager to improve the monitoring, efficiency, reliability, capacity and quality of all IT services.
- Strive to ensure 100% uptime for all Core Middleware systems infrastructure in APAC, taking into account business requirements.
- Able to plan, test and execute Production changes successfully following a robust Change Management process.
- Responsible for updating all live production documentation under their scope.
- Has direct hands on experience managing to reduce hardware and software obsolescence across IT.
- Business relationships
- Work closely with all major stakeholders of the Core Middleware Systems, and any team(s) with direct influence and dependencies.
- Must build a strong relationship with our internal customers in APAC.
- Have proven experience working collaboratively with all teams across all departments and refusing to work in silo mode.Follow all CIB and Security policies
- Contribute to management reports and dashboards
- Report all variances from Norms and Standards
- Ensure and practice all production Disaster Recovery and BCP processes are in place
- At least 5+ years of technical experience in following file transfer technologies listed below:
- Axway CFT v3.1.3, 3.3.2 (v3.x)
- Axway MFT platform (ST v5.x)
- Installation of Axway CFT v3.x/SSL, Axway Secure Transport (ST) v5.x server in Windows/AIX/Linux OS environment.
- Setup/Configuration of Axway CFT, Axway ST server with SSL/PKI.
- Design, re-architecting and consolidation of existing Axway CFT/ST Server setup to achieve optimum file transfer process.
- Review, design and implementation of CFT, ST Server Windows/UNIX scripting. (sending/resend/error-handling)
- Automate the CFT V3.x/ SFTP installation, upgrade, patching and configuration.
- To apply security vulnerability fixes on timely manner as per business needs.
- Automate the CFT migration from CFT v3.1.3 into CFT v3.3.2
- Enhance the monitoring of CFT v3.x installation with Axway Central Governance.
- Application CFT v3.x testing, support, coordination.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. French is a bonus.
- Strong knowledge on governance, build and run the services in cloud based environments
- Proficiency in handling complex IT-related projects: end to end (from proposal, initiation, planning, execution, operations support, until project closure).
- Productiveness team work and strong analytical skills
- Demonstrate a systematic and logical approach to problem-solving
- Good presentation and documentation skills
- Ability break down complex technical situations and adapt their language to all levels of discussion, from non-technical managers up to 3rd level System Experts.
- Have knowledge and experience using agile methodologies and/or has been part of DevOps teams.
- Be service oriented, customer focused, positive, committed and have an enthusiastic “can do” attitude.
- Great time keeping skills and attention to detail is essential.
- Flexibility to do shift work and some weekends or late after office hours at short notice.
- Must be independent, organized, self-motivated, responsible, and able to complete tasks with little or no supervision.
- Relishes taking ownership, being totally hands-on and comfortable directly interfacing with people at all levels of the organisation.
- Knows ITIL concepts and can apply them effectively.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903