Singapore Helpdesk / Desktop Support Permanent
Our client is network infrastructure provider, They are looking for Engineers to support all incoming technical calls and handle customer trouble ticket creations, incident status update and ensure proper case closure. The Engineer will be assigned duties and responsibilities within the Integrated Operations Centre (IOC). He or she is responsible to perform surveillance of its network health and services and conduct technical troubleshooting, including taking the necessary actions to mitigate network issues and neutralize security incidents.
- Monitor and proactively respond to network and service alarms/alerts to ensure that services are in good health.
- Support all incoming technical fault calls.
- Responsible to create and track trouble tickets to closure.
- Great team player and customer oriented with great emphasis on customer experience.
- Perform technical troubleshooting in accordance with established troubleshooting procedures.
- Elevate incidents to next level technical support or field dispatch, when a case is not resolved within a predetermined time frame, and according to established processes and procedures.
- Timely update of ticketing system with complete and accurate details.
- Prompt communication of incident status and update to respective parties.
- Assist in other operational tasks as requested.
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply. Candidates with at least 3 years of technical support experience in a NOC/SOC environment are preferred.
- Knowledge of Fibre, Transport and IP Network providing Metro-E, DWDM, TCP/IP and/or cyber-security services.
- Good analytical skills with hands-on experience of various OSS platforms and Network Management System (NMS) to manage the network.
- Good communications skill with pleasant personality and experience in customer service.
- Technical certification such as Certified IP Associate (CIPA), Certified IP Engineer (CIPE), COMPTIA Security+, CEH, etc.
- Shift work is required for this position.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903