Japan Development Contract
The team works closely with the Quants to bring new strategies to the market and to constantly evolve the portfolio of the algorithmic offerings of the firm. The role requires an excellent technologist with deep experience in mission critical and highly evolving systems.
As a key member of the Autotrading team the candidate will
• Enhance the existing algorithm and applications supporting the algo
• Participate in the full project life cycle including technical analysis, design, data analysis and
mapping, development and testing.
• Occasionally provide level 2 and 3 support for front-office applications
• Ensure adherence to functional architecture strategy and compliance to company development
• Liaise with the business and development teams with regards to priorities and progress of various
tasks and projects.
• If necessary, help manage projects for the implementation of new systems or system upgrades
within the region
• Degree holder in Information Technology or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years’ experience of working with software development
• Good communication skills
• Ability to act quickly and precisely in fast-moving and time sensitive trading environment.
• Ability to think logically and calmly under emergency and stressful situations (e.g. during outages).
• Ability to exhibit high level of professionalism in team-oriented environment.
• Team player that is able to work with people across different departments, countries and regions.
• Self motivated
• Highly experienced in Java/C++
• Highly experienced in developing multithreaded/low latency systems
• Good understanding and proven track record with delivering applications in the Linux
• Good knowledge of Equities Trading platforms
• Experience in the Equity space (experience in algorithmic trading space is a plus).
• Knowledge on FIX protocol
• Good knowledge on market data platforms
• Good knowledge on GUI development is a plus
• Experience in KDB+/Q is a plus
• Good knowledge of networks, TCP/IP and enterprise messaging solutions
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903