Japan Development Contract
Credit Technology is divided into production support (RTB) and development (CTB). This team is responsible for the development of the strategic platform for Credit and small enhancements to existing systems. We require a developer to join the Credit Technology Development team in Japan to work with IT and business. This role requires knowledge of Linux, Sybase, Shell Scripting, Perl, Python, C, C++, and object-oriented skills, coupled with a good knowledge of distributed architectures and service-oriented design, and a proven ability to turn high-level specification into high quality solutions in tight deadlines and with the application of strong agile principles. The ideal candidate would also have experience with the Credit business.
Main responsibility to enhance Credit systems as well as to provide L3 support related to the Credit Business.
• Interpret written requirements and specifications of pending projects.
• Expected to be responsible for the high-level software design and lead the programming
• Will interface with user and clients
• Other duties required of you from time to time by your supervisor(s) and management
• Working experience in server-side development in Unix (Linux) environment
• Able to program with C/C++
• Object Oriented design and development
• Knowledge of Fixed Income business, ideally Credit cash & derivatives
• Experience of full project lifecycle (requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, version control)
• Proficient in Japanese and basic English in terms of read, write and conversation
• Corporate bond pricing
• Strong test-driven mentality and practice.
• Agile Processes & Practices. Eg: test-driven
• Java, C# .NET
• Perl, Python, Shell Scripting
• Rich experience of Credit cash & derivatives
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903