Singapore Network Contract
Our Client, a renowned foreign investment bank is currently looking for experienced Network Event and Incident Manager to join their Technology team for Network event/incident management.
- Responsible for assisting event and incident managment focusing on network infrastructure connecting from front end web services and applications (backend mainframes and databases)
- 24 x 7 Network event monitoring (Cisco switches, F5 Loadbalancer, Firewalls, Proxies, DNS)
- Address, Mitigate and Resolved issue to minimize impact to customers
- Post an incident, perform Root Cause Analysis, identifying potential gaps and opportunities
- Involved in post incident review for high impacting network related issues
- Provide support during change windows, validation and certification of change completion.
- Min Degree in Networking/IT
- Min 6-8 years of working experience Network event and incident management experience
- Able to lead network related triage
- Strong experience in troubleshooting production related issues on Cisco Network devices, F5 Loadbalancers, Proxy, Firewalls, DNS
- Familiar with Webservers/OS (Linux/Windows), Java Virtual machines, database interconnectivity, performance tuning
- Experience in managing high customer impacting scenarios.
- Certificate in CCIE, CISSP would be an added advantage.
- Comfortable with 24 x 7 support environment
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903