Japan Server Contract
A leading financial services company in Japan is looking for a Windows Server Administrator
- Administer Windows servers. Including security improvement, active directory federation configuration.
- Ensure adherence of compliance, IT Security, and governance policy.
- Be able to professionally explain to regulators and auditors why our system is adhering to related compliance, IT Security, and governance policy, from a technology perspective.
- Willing to work in the weekend and non-office hours, while compensation leave is allowed so that the working hours remain 40 hours a week.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in enterprise level Windows server administration.
- Have strong knowledge in Windows active Directory, Windows clustering, Windows SCCM, VMWare ESX, VMWare VCentre, Windows MDT, Windows KMS, Citrix administration.
- Experience in Ansible tower, CyberArk administration, certificate administration, is an added advantage.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10 Anson Road, #17-10 International Plaza, Singapore 079903