Japan Network Permanent
You will work closely with Project Management and other IT teams which are located around the globe. You will participate in projects to represent infrastructure and supports the business needs.
Work closely with Project Management and IT teams to deliver repeatable, scalable and
• Represent IT infrastructure on technical project teams and take ownership of handling
complex project issues and technical challenges.
• Design, deploy and manage infrastructure solutions that ensure business requirements for
performance, uptime, resiliency, security and supportability are achieved.
• Manage and update documentation.
• Facilitate knowledge transfer and network handover to IT operations.
Communicate technical data to a range of audiences, including vendors, senior
management, cross-functional teams, and other relevant stakeholders
• Flexibility to work outside regular office hours.
• Travel on-site
• Strong knowledge of Routing (OSPF, BGP) and switching (Vlan, VTP, STP, Dot1q, HSRP) a must
• Experience with implementing and managing Cisco routers (IOS, IOS-XR), switches (Catalyst, Nexus) and wireless solutions
• Experience with implementing and managing Checkpoint, Palo Alto and Cisco ASA Firewalls
• Experience with implementing and managing Zscaler (cloud) proxy
• Experience with implementing and managing AWS and Microsoft Azure Cloud networking
• Experience with implementing and managing F5 GTM/LTM.
• Experience with IP administration, DHCP and DNS (Infoblox IPAM)
• Experience with monitoring tools (Orion, Splunk) is a plus
• Vendor certifications is a plus
- Bilingual - Fluent level English / Business level Japanese.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences or related field (an equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience may be considered).
- Minimum 5 years’ hands on experience in building and managing network infrastructure.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communications, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- History of working in an international company with overseas (Eastern/Western) firms or
- partners is desirable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Connect with Top Solutions Consultants in the IT Industry!
10/F., Beverly House, 93-107 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong